Friday, December 29, 2023

I Am Happy

 Yesterday was cloudy with a few showers. The high got to 4.5C. This morning it is raining and 1C. We are to have rain or snow with a high of 2C. 

Lifestyle

I was out the door to New Minas yesterday and had fun doing some craft shopping. I got most of what I wanted at the stores and at one store I bought nothing. I was home just after noon. 

In the afternoon, I did broke down the cost of items into each item. When I bought the items, I had done some quick estimations to make sure they weren't going to be expensive when used on the items I want to make. 

I did clean up the craft items and took them to the basement. I need to figure out how to store them as I don't have a lot of containers. Something to figure out using what I have. Right now the newest purchases are in two big gift bags. At least I have pictures. 

I cleaned upstairs and swept the floors. The house is almost ready for my friend to come for dinner tonight. I will do more today to make sure it is clean and tidy. 

I was out to family's for dinner last night. Daughter-in-law made a pot of jambayla and it was delicious. I brought home 3 meals of it for the freezer. I was home early as they were tired and going to have a quiet evening. 

Sewing/Crafting

I did look in the sewing room to admire it. I will be finishing it up tomorrow. I am very happy with how it is looking and my creative juices are flowing once again. 

One of the craft items I bought was miniature ornaments. They will be used on my first project. 

I am looking forward to crafting as I miss it. Not only am I going to sew and use the Cricut, I am going to play with paper. I use to have so much fun doing paper crafts when teaching school. 

Knitting

I knit 15 rounds on the 2nd sock last night. It is growing in length and I need to focus on doing some each night. 

Today

I need to do laundry, finish cleaning the upstairs and prepare dinner for tonight. If I have time, I will do some cleaning up of the craft area so I can begin paper crafts in a clean area. I hope to knit tonight. 

Until the next time...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment