- We said our good byes to family which is always sad.
- We had coffee and sandwiches in the Maple Leaf Lounge before getting on the plane.
- The Spousal Unit's legs were tired from the long walk in from the Parkade.
- Our trip from Edmonton to Vancouver was perfect.
- We got a golf cart ride from the terminal gate to the Maple Leaf Lounge in Vancouver.
- Had a nice snack and a rest.
- Slowly walked to the terminal gate and pre boarded as the Spousal Unit was getting tired.
- The flight to Kamloops was great. There was a wheel chair for the Spousal Unit at the plane but he walked into the terminal.
- The temperature in Kamloops at 6 p.m. was 22C or 71F.
- The grass is green and people were out mowing.
- The fruit trees are in bloom.
As a bonus, I lost 3 pounds while we were in Edmonton. Though I didn't meet my goal of finding new numbers, I almost got there.