Saturday, October 30, 2021

Tired But Busy

 Yesterday started off cloudy. The clouds started to clear and we had lots of sunshine in the afternoon. The high got to 12.9C. This morning it was 3C and we are to have a high of 13C. There is to be sunshine again today. 

Lifestyle

I got the shopping done and home in good time. I even had to take a detour home as our exit was closed due to road construction. I took the long way home. It was a lovely drive.

After the groceries were put away, laundry was put on and the floors vacuumed. I did a bit of tidying up but not a lot. 

After lunch, I rested before we went out to get our flu shots. We arrived early and were out in less than 10 minutes from the time we lined up. In actual fact, we were out 8 minutes before the flu clinic was suppose to start. 

I was tired yesterday due to not sleeping well. I was fussing about us staying at home too much, only going to certain stores that we know are safe, and not doing a road trip this fall. I don't know if I was over reacting, having a bit of an anxiety attack, or what. We are still not certain if we should venture out more.

There were 26 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. What was disturbing was 9 of the cases are in children aged 11 and under. 

Sewing

I didn't sew a stitch yesterday as I was tired and worried I would make a mistake. I have decided to interface the outer bag with interfacing I get for clothing and the lining with the craft interfacing. 

I have made my list of items to sew for November. It isn't much because I may have to sew other items that pop up on the radar. If not, I can sew what I want from the stash. 

Knitting

I didn't knit on the hat yesterday. I focused on the sweater and got it back to almost where I was when I rolled the yarn into a ball. I made the button holes larger and put the markers in the for the button band right away. I'm happy with it this time around. 

Today

We are going to clean the garage this morning, do some decorating this afternoon, and knit tonight. We are getting ready for Halloween tomorrow night. I will also be making buns for our dinner of leek and potato soup tomorrow night. 

Until the next time...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment