Thursday, October 07, 2021

Progress Made

 Yesterday was a lovely warm day with a high of 20.6C. This morning it is 7C. We are to have another lovely warm day with a high of 22C. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit pulled 1/4 of the carrots and I got 4 bags (2 cups) frozen by 11:30 a.m. It is nice to have that much done and we will continue to do them over the next few days. When done, we will just have the leeks to freeze. 

There were 25 new cases of the virus and 1 death reported yesterday. There was a briefing and there are no new restrictions in place for the Thanksgiving weekend. 

Sewing

I set a goal to finish the main part of the quilt yesterday and got it done. 


I had a bit of fun with the challenge as I wanted to be done by 2:45 so I could watch the briefing. I also had to make sure that seams were well matched, flat, and pressed well. I am extremely pleased with how it looks. 

Knitting

I knit on one sock and am ready to start the toe. 

Once this sock is done, I will do the other sock by just counting rows. It will go faster as I won't have to stop and measure. 

The left over yarn will be another sweater for the Gotz dolls. 

Today

I am heading into the city to shop and want to be home in good time. If I have energy, I will start cutting the squares for the four patches, if not I will rest. I hope to knit tonight. 

Until the next time............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment