Thursday, October 28, 2021

A Wet And Windy Day

 Yesterday was a dull day of wind and rain. There was almost an inch of rain fall and the high got to 9.7C. There was also plenty of wind. This morning it was 9C, cloudy and windy. There is a 60% chance of showers today which is an improvement over yesterday. 

Lifestyle

We were out to get our hair cut and back home. The weather seemed to suck the energy out of us leaving us feeling very blah. It was hard to get the energy to do things. We sat and felt blah until lunch time. 

There were 26 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. The numbers go up and down every day. 

Sewing

I went down to the sewing room yesterday afternoon and put a few things away and swept the floor. It made me feel better to have that done. 

While talking about how we set up giving candy out, I thought about making a table cloth for the card table we use. I found 1.5 meters of Halloween fabric in the stash. After squaring it up, I set up the serger to do a rolled hem. Done in no time flat. We laughed about how fast this small project went. No picture as the lighting was wrong. But I will get one today. 

Knitting

I knit on the hat and have a couple of inches left to go before doing the decrease rows. The test pattern had over 10 rows knit on it last night. I really had to push at knitting as my mind wasn't into it. But once I started, it got easier to do. 

Today

 Laundry, cleaning the kitchen, looking for fabric for a reusable grocery bag, and more knitting. I will take some pictures today. We have nothing exciting to do today so will be staying home. 

Until the next time.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment