Sunday, October 27, 2019

Trying to Relax More

We've had a couple of lovely days, sunshine and 10 to 14C. Perfect fall weather. This morning, it was -2C and tonight we will have rain. 

Lifestyle

I've been relaxing a bit more to reduce the stress. I've finished a book and have another one coming in from the library. It has been great to do a bit of reading. 
I went to the city with daughter-in-law and grandson yesterday. What a crazy day and we walked almost 5 km looking for items. We did Costco and got meat as it was on sale. I don't think I will have to buy anything but chicken until January. 

Health

My game plan has paid off. Not only has my IBS gotten better, I've lost some weight. I've tried to be really conscious of what goes in my mouth and, hopefully, it helps. 

Sewing

I have the bag ready to put on the handles and do the lining. I've slowed down what I am doing as I was stressing out a lot. I will try to get it done on Monday. 

Knitting

I ripped out the scarf I was working on and started another messy bun hat. I wasn't happy with the scarf so let it go. The hat has 14 rows knit on it and I relaxed as I knit. This is not a have to do it project just one for fun and to use up some yarn.

Barbara, the cowl I made back in September is called Escarpment. I got the pattern free but it is now for sale. You can find it on Ravelry. 

Today

There is some housework, laundry, a bit of outside work, sewing and grandson today. Not a lot of each and if I only sew for 1 hour I will be happy with that. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment