Wednesday, October 09, 2019

A Tomato Kind of Day

Yesterday was another nice day with a high of around 17C. We did have sun for most of the day. This morning it was 5C at 6 a.m. And the fog started to roll in shortly afterwards. Suppose to be another warm day with some sunshine. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday I made tomato sauce. All the tomatoes came in and I had a lot to do. 
Once they cooked down and were sieved, I had one container of juice. 
And, it cooked down to 19 cups of sauce. All in the freezer and I'm done for this year. Was done by 4:30 p.m.

Health

My IBS has settled down quite a bit lately. I've been trying to have little stress in my life. It has been helping. I've also decided to stop going to Weight Watchers and do it online. I will go back later on. I need to focus on this at home rather than going out. I may go to the noon meeting starting next week as I have 2 months to decide. 

Sewing

I used a fat quarter of fabric to make some piping. It is going to Daughter's to see if it is the right amount for a shirt. 
She can use this on a kid's shirt though I think it would be fun on an adult's shirt. 
I also dug out this kit.
I started a Bendy Bag or is it a Bentley Bag (named after Daughter's cat). 
I'm ready to start the bendy part of the bag. 

Knitting

I didn't knit last night. We were for supper at son and family's house. While there, a lot of fire trucks went down the road close to their house. There was a big fire about a 4 minute drive away. We went home when all was quiet (about 7 p.m.) and later got more information. 

Today

Housework in the morning and sewing in the afternoon. I do have to go to the post office sometime before 5 p.m. I pick up grandson from school this evening and sit with him until son and daughter-in-law come home. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment