Sunday, October 20, 2019

A Day Out

Yesterday was a day of rain showers and sunshine. The high got to 11C and this morning it was 3C. Today is looking like it will be full of sunshine and we could get a high of 15C. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, I did a bit of house work and then went to the sewing room. In the afternoon we had grandson and were out for an extended drive. 
We got apples and then drove through Kentville to look at the pumpkin people on display throughout the community. Grandson told us about the themes used. People stop and take pictures at these sights which is only found in this community. 
Once home, grandson went out to play with his friends. They were super busy and only stopped for dinner. We brought the kids in around 7 pm and grandson left at 8 pm. We had a super day with him. 

Health

I've been thinking about going back to Weight Watchers. Every time I think about it (Tues./Wed.), I have an IBS attack. Is it mainly stress about the group I was in. Or maybe it is just me over reacting to something, or having gained weight or ?. I'm going on Wednesday noon to try it again. I'm also going to start my bullet journal again. Anything to get back to loosing weight. I also need to stop being hard on myself which causes stress. I found this and will be putting it into my bullet journal as I've been thinking about what I should stop doing to myself. Stop being around toxic people will be eliminated as I don't have that issue. 
When I keep the stress down, stop being hard on myself, and not eat onions, I'm doing well. I need to take care of myself. 

Sewing

I spent my sewing time in the morning. I have the bodice done and ready to sew on the trim. I'm figuring out what to do as I don't have the lace she calls for. I do have an idea brewing for today. 
Day 30 of not buying fabric ended up with.....................
On the drive, we stopped at the fabric store so I could get fabric for 1 bag and a piece for another bag. Daughter asked for the small print in the picture. 
I loved the other print which matches perfectly. I was very good and didn't buy any fabric I would use immediately. 

Knitting

I finished the messy bun hat at 9 pm last night. 
I'm ready to start a new one. It is a darker grey with a silver thread in it. 

Today

There is laundry and sewing to be done. I also have to do some clean up so all is tidy for the coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment