Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Another Bag In The Works

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day with a high of 18C. This morning, the temperature was 1C at 6 am and by 7 am, we were engulfed in fog. Today is to be cooler than yesterday but it is to be sunny. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning we froze the leeks that were in the garden. Three bags reside in the freezer. There are still 9 leeks left in the garden for soup. We were done in just over an hour, including clean up. 
The Spousal Unit finished raking up the branches from trimming the hedge. It is ready for me to weed and trim up underneath. 
Elliott enjoyed the sun yesterday. He moved around the house taking in the rays 

Health

I've done a lot of thinking about returning to WW and have decided to go to the head office in Sackville once a week to weigh in. I haven't had a stress attack since making that decision and will ask to restart the program. I will also ask if I can vary my weigh in day to fit my schedule as they are open 5 days a week. I'd like to take in the meetings also. I will probably come back here once I feel more settled and less vulnerable. 

Sewing

I am pushing myself to get Christmas presents done so I spent quite a few hours sewing. A bag is in progress. I made the piping before lunch. The fabric is a fat quarter that came in the box Daughter sent me. 
I can say I love it and put it on the handles of the bag. It pops again the black fabric. This bag is taking on its own personality. 


The main fabrics are cut out, piping attached, handles and closure on. I need to cut out the lining and sew it together today. It needs to go out in the mail tomorrow. 

Knitting

The last messy bun hat to go in next week's box is coming along nicely. It will be done by Friday. 

Today

The goal is to finish the bag and get it and another gift wrapped to ship out tomorrow. I have to print the label today for free shipping. 
Until the next time...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment