Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Another Gift Made

Yesterday's fog burnt off to give us another sunny day. The high got to 15-16C. This morning it is cloudy and we are to have rain sometime around noon. The temperature is to be about the same as yesterday. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday's fog got thicker before it burnt off. A boy across the street went out to get in their car and announced to his mom and the world it was "snowing out". We had a good chuckle over that. 
As yesterday was free shipping Tuesday, I pushed myself to get a box filled to go to Daughter. I could feel myself clenching my jaw as the day progressed. Even after the box was done, I was still clenching my jaw even when I went to bed. Not good.

Sewing

I hit the sewing room early and sewed until the bag was finished. 
Here is the inside fabric and I will show the bag at a later date. It is really cute. 
I have two more projects to complete by the end of the month. Another bag that requires cutting fringe and cushions and a table runner. I begin today on the bag. The design is done in my head and I'm ready. 

Knitting

I knit on the messy bun hat and am 4 rows to casting it off. I was really pushing myself and my jaw was clenched the whole time. When done, I'm taking time off from knitting hats and doing an easy scarf. I'm going into slow knitting mode for a bit. 

Today

A bit of housework will be done and then I'll start the next bag. I need to cut out the front pieces, add piping to one part and then start cutting fringe for the other part. Once the front is done, the rest of the bag will be a breeze. 
Until the next time.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment