Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A Rushed Day

Yesterday was a combination of sun and cloud and the high got to 15C. This morning at 6 am, it was 3C and you could see the frost on the cars. Today is to be sunny and 16C and then we are to have a fast moving storm cross the province tomorrow. Rain and winds.

Lifestyle

It was a day of no pictures. I laid my phone down and hustled all day. I did 4 loads of laundry and cleaned our bedroom. I'm happy to have it done as I moved all the furniture and wash the floor. I also cleaned the ceiling fan as we run it up until the end of September to help keep the room cool. It had a lovely layer of dust on it.  
I also wrapped some Christmas presents to ship out and the box will go next week. I can add a couple of extra gifts to the box rather than stuffing it full with paper. 
Elliott had quite the day yesterday. He had issues settling down to sleep and didn't get his daily nap until 2 p.m. By then he was a wreck. He slept through 2 boys who were at our house after school. Hopefully he will have a better day today. 

Sewing

I did the rolled hem on 2 scarves in less than an hour. They are in the box ready to go next week. I also let the hems down on grandson's pants. I had a bit of panic when I saw the stitches on the right side but it was bees wax. When I pressed the crease out, the  wax melted and all was good. I delivered them before dinner (laundered too boot). 
I am really busy in the sewing room trying to get presents ready to go to Daughter. I have 2 gifts left to make plus I have to test a pattern for a designer. 
The test pattern is for Gotz dolls. The last one I made fit beautifully. This one is by the same designer and I'm thinking of using something cute for it. 

Knitting

I knit quite a bit last night and am on the front section of the sleeveless top. A couple more days and it will be done. Next up is another messy bun hat that will be put in the last parcel out west. 

Today

I am going to make buns, do some paperwork and start the doll's dress. I'm not going to rush like I had to yesterday. Hopefully, I'll have pictures tomorrow. 
Until the next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment