Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Bendy (Bentley) Bag Made

Yesterday the weather was lovely with a high of 15C. This morning the temperature was 4C. It is suppose to be another sunny day here. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning the Spousal Unit had to go and give blood. We got home and decided to go to New Minas and Kentville. It was a fast trip and we were home in time for a late lunch.
I had a nap in the afternoon as I was to be up late with grandson. He and I had a great evening together reviewing English grammar. I got home about 10:30 pm. 

Sewing

I finished the Bendy bag. I call it the Bentley bag after Daughter's cat who's breed is on the fabric. 
I'll put his Christmas gifts inside it. 
Though I'm trying to stay out of the fabric stores, I may have to get the fabric to make Daughter's dog one for Christmas. It takes 2 fat quarters to make this bag. The dog fabric I use has his breed on it. 
I also cut out the front of the pillow. The batting was spray basted onto it and the cross hatching has begun. 

Knitting

I finished the body and one sleeve of the test pattern sweater. One sleeve and the sleeveless top left to go. 

Today

We are out for grandparent's day at Grandson's school We arrive at 11 am and take him home about 2:30 p.m. It's a time when grandparents get to see what is happening at the school this year. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment