Friday, April 24, 2020

Staying Safe and Healthy

TYesterday the weather started out horrid. We watched the wind blow big fat snowflakes around. The wind was cold but the sun did come out and it was warm in the secluded spots. The high got to 6C. This morning, the sun is shining and the temperature was 1C. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, I did a bit of housework and then did some work on the budget. I spent most of my time waiting to get through as I locked my credit card. The fellow who helped me was kind, pleasant, and cheerful. Just what I needed as I was exactly the opposite. 
The lawn was fertilized yesterday at noon. The company put on our fertilizer and we will do another application during the summer. The company will do theirs also. 
The Spousal Unit worked on the puzzle and I popped in two or three pieces. It is a hard puzzle but we are getting it together. 
There were 55 new cases of the virus and 4 deaths yesterday. There is a new outbreak in two or three communities near Halifax. There are still a few new cases throughout the province. The province still has tight restrictions and it looks like it may be for a while longer than anticipated. Our calendar will remain empty of activities. 

Sewing

I worked on the doll's coat yesterday. I got the sleeves sewn in and pressed well. The front and back facings were sewn to the lining and I stopped for the day. I was exhausted at that point and knew I would make a big mistake. 

Knitting

I worked on the sweater pattern I chose from all the patterns I have. I'm 22 rows from being done. Then it's onto another test pattern. 

Today

I will work on the budget, sew on the doll's coat, and knit on the sweater. It feel like the same old, same old but we are safe and healthy. Hopefully I will get pictures taken today. 
Until the next time......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment