Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Out Like A Lion?

Yesterday was grey, cool, and windy. During the evening it snowed. It seemed as if March was going out like a lion. 
This morning it is grey with chances of snow or rain. 

Lifestyle

It was another morning of cleaning. The bedroom was attacked with a vengeance. Curtains were taken down and shook outside and the rods wiped free of all dust. All the trim and doors in the room were wiped down as was all the furniture. Bedding was laundered. When all was done, the floor was washed with bleach and soap. I was happy when it was done as the hidden dust was affecting me. I try to keep this room clean but it was time to take it to another level. 
The Spousal Unit worked on the puzzle yesterday and I joined him for 15 minutes. He could be finished by the weekend. Then onto the next one. 
I've been communicating with the Halifax library system and they are working at allowing people to use Ancestry Library edition at home. I'm excited as I can research more on our family tree. Here is hoping I can do a bit each day starting on the weekend. If your library has this feature, ask if they will make it so you can log in and use it at home. 

Sewing

I worked on the wall hanging and the binding is ready to hand sew down. It isn't my favorite item but it will be useful at Halloween. 

Knitting

The sweater was finished and Jennie got to model it. It is a lovely pattern. 
I would love to knit this for the Gotz dolls. I would go down a needle size and knit parts of it longer (sleeve and body). 
I started the next pattern and it was almost out the window. You read the row you are knitting and flip between 4 different graphs for the fronts and sleeves. The designer has written it up for us to follow. There is a set of directions to print that has no pictures. I will continue on with it tonight. 

Today

The kitchen will get it cleaning and the dining room will be the focus area. I want to start a test pattern, and knit. It sounds boring but we are healthy. 
Until the next time........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment