Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Moved to Blursday

Yesterday was a cooler day with a high of 6C. This morning it is cloudy and cool. We are under a storm watch with high winds and rain. 

Lifestyle

We have moved into Blursday. The Spousal Unit put out the garbage today and it goes out tomorrow. We had a good chuckle when we realized it was the wrong day. 
Part of the living area got a good cleaning yesterday. The railing was wiped down, the end tables polished, and one chair was cleaned. Part of the floor was washed with bleach and soap. 
One thing I noticed yesterday is more hearts showing up in windows and porches. Even candles in windows. Giving thanks to the essential workers is very important and this is one way it can be done. 
Though the number of new cases decreased by almost 50%, the province had its first death. People are still out and about and being fined for not following the protocols set during this time. Our little area has been following the rules quite well. It must be hard on the children but they are being awesome about playing in their own yards. 

Sewing

I made daughter-in-law another mask yesterday. The previous one fits her perfectly and she really likes it. 
The lining isn't plain this time, I found a scrap of fabric that has a fun winter print on it. 
I started to prep the lining for the doll's coat. A bit more prep and I'm ready to sew it. 

Knitting

I knit on both sweaters yesterday. Not a lot rows but some rows on each. I will have to focus more on knitting in the late afternoon and evenings. 

Today

More cleaning in the living area. I may not finish it as I have to clean the couch and launder the blankets. I need to sew on the doll's coat and knit on the sweaters. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment