Saturday, April 25, 2020

Sewing and Knitting Projects

Yesterday was sunny and warmer with a high of 11C. This morning it was 0C and sunny. Hopefully it will be another nice day. 

Lifestyle

I worked on the budget yesterday and it wasn't fun. I had a mistake and it took me 10 minutes to find it. It was my carry over to the next month number. In the end, I got the books caught up to yesterday. Done at noon. 
The Spousal Unit and I watched the update on the virus. 23 cases and no new deaths. No mention was made as to where the cases were. I doubt if we will see the province relaxing the restrictions for a while yet. 
We had an emergency alert about dinner time last night. Shots were heard in a community about a 40 minute drive from us. An hour later we got the all clear alert. They don't think there were any shots  fired but were patrolling during the night. There was an incident where two men were arrested for having a gun in their possessions at a store in Dartmouth. They were trying to buy ammunition for it. Really not a great time to have guns out in the public. People are very edgy right now and are down right scared. 

Sewing

I worked on the doll's coat and got the tie on and the lining sewn in. 
I may get it finished in one more sitting. 
I was suppose to be sewing Christmas fabric but just couldn't do it this month. I am almost finished sewing the binding down on the runner for our table. I did use up quite a bit of Christmas fabric sewing face masks -- 2 meters. Also Halloween sewing will be set aside unless I finish sewing the binding on the wall hanging I made. I just didn't feel it was appropriate for this month. 

Knitting

I finally got the red sweater photographed. It is such a neat pattern with the zig zag front. 
I also finished another sweater and am ready to give it a shot of steam and a button. 
I'm ready to start a new test pattern. 

Today

Some housework this morning, sewing this afternoon and knitting tonight. Not much different than before. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment