Sunday, April 12, 2020

Cheery Flowers For Easter

Yesterday's weather was somewhat better with sunshine, less wind and a high of 6C. This morning it was 2C at 6 a.m., few clouds, and the sun is trying to shine. It is suppose to get to 9C today. 

Lifestyle

I was tired yesterday and really wanted to do nothing. But, I did laundry and cleaned the front entrance. It was washed down with bleach and soap. The rug at the front door was sprayed with Lysol, rolled up, and put into the garage.When the stairs were washed, I even did the carpet treads. The upstairs has been scrubbed to within an inch of its life. Now to maintain it and do the downstairs. 
Daughter-in-law and grandson arrived while I was scrubbing and brought us fresh strawberries and flowers for Easter. A lovely surprise. 
The Spousal Unit worked on the puzzle but his mood wasn't the best by dinner time. He was feeling depressed because we can't go out and do things. He knows why but, like many others, he had a spell. 
After lunch, I laid down for an hour and rested. It helped me for a couple of hours but I faded fast late in the afternoon. A couple of nights with bad sleep habits caught up to me as did the gastro issue. 
Nova Scotia's number of virus cases bounces up and down on a daily basis. There have been over 400 positive cases with just under 100 resolved. Eight individuals are in the hospital with 4 in ICU. No new deaths. 

Sewing

I spent nearly 2 hours in the sewing room working on 5 masks. I stitched, clipped, turned, pressed, stitched and have them ready for the elastic. 

Knitting

No knitting again last night. My mind would not focus on anything related to knitting. 

Today

I'm folding laundry and sewing. I may get to knitting tonight. I would love to sit and do a bit on the puzzle also.
Until the next time.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment