Monday, April 13, 2020

Back To Our New Normal

Yesterday was warm, sunny and with very little wind. It was a perfect day in all respects for an Easter Sunday. Today is cloudy, warm and rain is in the forecast. 

Lifestyle

We spent the afternoon out of the house. We drove to our family's place and social distanced while looking at their yard. We even took a longer route to get there. We also had another drive to help us be from home longer. 
We did notice several things. We, for one, were not on an essential drive unless you call keeping your sanity essential. We did not get out of our vehicle except at family's. We did notice others were parked on side roads and ramps walking about in closed areas. We saw only 6 vehicles which is less than I anticipated. We got home mid afternoon and had a lovely Easter dinner alone. Now we are back to a week in the house keeping safe. 
The number of cases reported on Sunday was 21 (the lab is running 24/7). The daily number of positive cases goes up and down giving us a roller coaster effect. Our total number of cases is 445. 

Sewing

The five contoured masks had the elastic put on. I forgot to take a picture of them I also made a pleated mask with ties. 
I pressed the fabric for the next masks (3 of them) and folded the rest of the fabric up and put it away. I will be done mask sewing sometime tomorrow. 

Knitting

I worked on one sweater last night and am pleased with how far I got. I am going to alternate the sweaters now. 

Today

I am going to fold laundry and sew masks. Dinner will be the same as last night. I'll knit on the white sweater tonight. Back to our new normal.
Until the next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment