Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Working on Projects

Yesterday did get to 6C and the sun tried to shine in the afternoon. Today it is cloudy and cool. It looks quite grey and dismal out there. 

Lifestyle

It was a very quiet day in our household. We had a quiet dinner and then had Face Time with grandson and family. They had birthday cake with candles on it and sang happy birthday. 
The Spousal Unit worked on his puzzle and is doing quite well with it. I put in one or two pieces while admiring it. 
We listened to the daily briefing and we have one confirmed case of community spread. That is the scary part. The message yesterday was about e-learning which will start next week. Grandson started yesterday through his school. 

Sewing

I worked on the Chatty Chicken digitizing lessons and got 2 lessons done. It was good to start at the beginning as I had forgotten a few things. I zoomed in to make sure all connecting points were in the right spot. A lot of work. I'm doing fill now so it will move faster. I'm only doing it on the PC as I don't have the energy to do it on the Mac. Those lessons are fine until doing the outline stitch. I still can't get it to work. 
Halloween sewing was on the agenda. I got a panel out and got it ready to sew the binding on it. 
It isn't perfect but it will only be hung for a couple of days once a year. 

Knitting

I finished the sweater last night. 
It needs to be blocked and a silver button sewn on. I quite like it. The next test pattern will be started today. Yarn and needles will be upstairs this afternoon. 

Today

I'm pushing myself to stay motivated. Today I hope to clean our bedroom and launder the bedding. I  want to bind the wall hanging, do a lesson on Chatty Chicken, and knit tonight. 
Until the next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment