Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Ready To Start The Next Project

Yesterday was cloudy and warm. We had a few showers and a high of 22C. It was warm overnight with a low of 17C. Our weather is as such that we will feel the effects of outer edge of the hurricane on Saturday. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday I cleaned the stairs and front landing. Though not a big area, it is time consuming as it collects dust, cat hair, grass, thread, and other interesting items on it. 
Mid afternoon daughter-in-law and I headed into Bedford and were back by dinner time. One of our fastest trips. We enjoyed our time together. 

Health

Though my IBS attacks are still happening, they aren't as bad as they had been. Onion is the worst offender. I have been tired lately so am going back to basics for the next while. I have added quite a few foods back into my diet and there is a combination that is bothering me. It isn't my thyroid as I feel great and don't have to push myself to do things. I'm pretty sure it is diet. 

Sewing

I finished the make-up brush roll. I spent a lot of time hand sewing the binding down so the stitching wouldn't show on the right side. I added a few crystals as a touch of bling. 
I am ready to begin the mug rug which means a trip to buy two or three fat quarters (allowed). This may be the last item for the fall fair though I may do the vest if I have time. I have everything for it in the stash. 

The Sewing Room

Once I am done with sewing for the fall fair, I am going to spend some quality time (several days) in the sewing room and clean it up. I have a 6 bin cube coming to put into the closet and I need to order a desk. The cutting table needs cleaning off and ready for doll and bag sewing. I have a lot of things to do down there to have it ready for the next few months of sewing. 

Knitting

I knit quite a few rows successfully yesterday and am happy with how the hat is turning out. I will have it done by Sunday if all goes well. When it is done, I am back to finishing up projects that a waiting for their turn. 

Accountability

  • Doll's outfit - Done
  • Lady bug shopping bag - Done
  • Knitted doll's dress - Done
  • Reading Pillow - Done
  • Messy Bun Hat - Done
  • Embroidered Make up brush bag - Done
  • Children's hat - Half Done
  • Child's vest - if time
  • Any article Sewn - Mug Rug - Ready to start

Today

We are heading out to the book store, fabric store, and library today. Then home to start prep on the mug rug and knitting this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment