Monday, September 09, 2019

Mug Rug Finished

Yesterday was sunny with a brisk breeze. The high got to 16-17C. This morning it is cool (10C), sunny and calm. The weather is back to normal. 

Lifestyle

We surveyed our property for damage and couldn't see anything. The watermelon and cucumber plants didn't fare well during the storm but the tomatoes did well. I will be freezing tomato sauce soon. We are back to doing things we were doing prior to preparing for the storm. 

Sewing

I spent some quality time in the sewing room yesterday afternoon and finished the mug rug. 
I had stitched the binding down and finished the napkin.

Knitting

I finished the child's hat last night and am ready to block both of the hats today. Pictures to follow when they are ready for the fair. 

Today

Housework today and sewing. I will probably do a bit of knitting tonight. I have some projects to finish. We have to do a bit of work outside also. 
Until the next time...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment