Monday, September 27, 2021

Two Projects Completed

 Yesterday was wet. It rained more on than off until late in the afternoon. The high got to 21.6C (humidex was 29C) and we had 3/4" of rain. This morning it is 13C and it looks like we had a shower during the night. It is suppose to be sunny and 20C today. 

Lifestyle

Other than do the usual clean up, I didn't do any big jobs yesterday. Resting was important as I feel better today. Tired from not sleeping well but I'm not as sore or achy. 

Sewing

I was down to the sewing room before lunch and finished the quilting. After lunch I cut out the binding and finished the quilt about 2:30 pm. There are some issues with it but I'm pleased with the results. 

I'm sure the cat won't notice it isn't quite square. 

With the quilt done, I will tidy up the fabric from it and begin a shopping bag. I want it done by the end of the month so I can start the next dog's blanket on Oct. 1.

Knitting

I steamed blocked the doll's outfit, put on the buttons and did the pictures. I went through all the buttons I have to find ones that worked with the yarn.

I also had to use ribbon for another outfit as I had none in these colors. 


I am happy this test pattern is done and off the needles. 

I did 16 rows (1 pattern) on the socks last night. I did enjoy knitting on them once again. 

I may have to knit these again as I'm quite liking the pattern. 

Today

I'm going to finish the bedroom and do a bit of work in the living room. I want to start a shopping bag and knit tonight. I do have to go out and get my medication today as I will be out tomorrow. 

Until the next time....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment