Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Wall Hanging Completed

Yesterday the temperature dropped all day and it was windy. Today it was -8C at 6 a.m. and there is still wind. We had lots of sunshine yesterday and the sun is shining again this morning. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was wash the floors and they are done. A bit dirty but not bad. I also did laundry and that was it. With the cooler temperatures, I'm not doing windows. I can do them when it warms up again. 

Sewing

I cleaned the sewing room yesterday morning. It is quite tidy now. I also washed the floor as I needed to get the escaping threads and tiny fibers captured. The floor was dirty and now looks amazing. I will probably do another deep clean soon. 
I used my sewing time to finish a wall hanging for daughter-in-law. I am really pleased with it. 
That was it for the day. 

Knitting

I finished the second sleeve and started the sweater body. I had issues getting it into the round the first go but I won on the second row. I will be focusing on it for the next few days as I have another pattern to knit after that. I know that once the design is knit, it will be fairly easy knitting after that. 

Today

I have the next lesson to work on as I digitize, sew the portable closet, knit on the doll sweater. We may go out for a short drive this morning and deliver the wall hanging. I can put it on the porch or we can visit for a few minutes. We are isolating from family unless we don't feel well. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment