Sunday, August 25, 2019

Two Projects Completed

Yesterday was our coolest day in a while. The high got to 20C and by evening, it was cool enough to wear a sweater or light coat. The sun did shine though we did have one shower in the afternoon. The temperature this morning was 6C. Chilly but sunny. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit got the chop saw ready to use. I had to help him with the blade as it was being hard to deal with. The neighbor helped with one piece we both couldn't get into place. He jiggled it a bit and in it went. 
We looked at two blocks in place at the shed and it's going to look great. We need to spend a bit of time making sure they are all level. When the rock is in place, we have to hose the sand off them. They are dirty. 

Health

My leg pain comes and goes. I'm stretching and I keep moving regardless of the pain. 
We had onions in our dinner last night and I am having IBS attacks today. They won't be coming back into my diet for quite a while. I love onions but they don't love me at this time. 

Sewing

I had quite a bit of time in the sewing room yesterday. I made the Bendy Bag for my friend. It is a bit monotoned but I'm sure she will love it. 

I put the dog fabric on the inside. 
The doll's outfit is finished, pressed, and on the doll. She is ready for the fair. 
I couldn't add green beads around the pearls in the buttons as there was no way to attach them. But the beads at the neckline adds a bit of interest. 
Next is the reading pillow. If I don't have fusible fleece, I will have to cross hatch the fleece onto the front piece. 

Knitting

I worked on the sweater last evening and got one sleeve done and am ready to start on the second sleeve. Two more evenings and it should be done. 
Next up is the Messy Bun Hat. Size will be small. 

Today

The goal is to do some housework, sort some recycle in the basement, and sew on the reading pillow. In the evening I will knit on the doll's sweater. Focus is the name of the game until entry date for the fair (Sept 10).
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment