Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Bendy Bit Bag

Yesterday got to 26C with an overnight low of 13C. There was a bit of rain at home in the morning. This morning, the fog has rolled in. It is getting thicker. 

Lifestyle

I was into the city yesterday and got a few items to keep me busy. I did find more turquoise pots and think I have enough now. Maybe a black one in the spring. 
I also found some flowers for the hose wreath and will look at the dollar store for a couple more stems. 
I was home by 1:30 p.m. and tried to have a nap after everything was put away. We are getting phone calls once again for someone who has a financial issue. I asked to have the phone number removed but it is still happening. 

Health

I was almost successful at avoiding nightshade plants yesterday but I succumbed to potato salad. I have to give it up and I know it. I need to do some self talk. I also need to do some prep and organize the pantry. 

Sewing

I went down to the sewing room and made a Bendy Bit bag. The lady bug fabric is completely gone. It was a fun make and I did enjoy using up the fabric and having some items that are fun and useful. 

I did add two lady bug buttons to the bag (I have 3 left) to continue on with the theme. The three pieces go well together. 
It's on to the next bag and see what I will add to it with the left over fabric. And I will have to look for buttons or the pieces to cover. It is all a mystery at the moment. 

Knitting

As it was later when we sat down for the evening, I didn't go any work on the shoes. 

Today

I am to see the doctor, get my prescriptions filled, and start on the next bag. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment