Friday, August 09, 2019

Ideas Galore

It was a lovely day until late afternoon when it darkened up and started to rain. We got about 1/4" which was nice. Today is going to be warm and muggy with showers in the forecast. We can use more moisture. Today the temperature is to get to 26C with a humidex of 33. A very humid day. 

Lifestyle

The Spousal Unit and I went out and did a lot of measuring yesterday morning. We got the front landing measured first. 
It is very boring with the only pops of color being the blue cowboy boot and yellow flowers. The new decking will be a dark brown for contrast. Then I will add turquoise blue and black pots.
And a couple of solar lights.
And a wreath on the door. I'd love to find a blue garden hose and make this one. 
But will probably go with this grapevine one. 
Summer look will be done and very different from everyone else. 
We had beets fresh from our garden last night and they were delicious. We also had the first potatoes from the garden also. A lovely dinner. 

Sewing

A friend texted me for a grocery bag so I am thinking of using these fabrics for hers. 
I will start it next week as I fiddle around with ideas in my head. 

Knitting

I got the photos done of the sweater set. It turned out cute. 
 I really like the sweater pattern, especially the collar. 

Today

We are out this morning picking blueberries and inside this afternoon keeping cool. Not exactly sure what I will be doing. If we venture out, it will be to order materials for the yard and to get the pots and solar lights for the front porch. 
Until the next time..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment