Monday, August 19, 2019

Garden Bag Completed

Yesterday morning was cool but it started to heat up in the afternoon to 24C. There was a bit of rain in the morning but not enough to have any effect. It was cloudy and warm last night with the morning temperature at 19C. 

Lifestyle

As the morning was cool, we headed outside. I got busy on weeding more of hedge and the Spousal Unit carried buckets of weeds to the ditch until we can get rid of them. 
I started on the yard side and got 10 trees done (35 total). There are no weeds and the under part of the bushes are trimmed. Much better. I then went to the road side and did 5 bushes on that side so both sides are now done 10 bushes down. 
I got a picture of the Spousal Unit beside the tomato plants. Those plants are almost 6 feet tall. Taller than he is. 

Health

I was IBS free yesterday. I did have potato (1/8 cup) and stuffing (1/2 cup) at dinner last night. We will see if I have an attack today. I've lost 6 lbs to date watching what I am eating. 
While working in hedge, I pressed on my right knee a lot to keep my balance in the ditch. I suffered from it being really sore below my knee cap. I hobbled around the rest of the day with it hurting. So bad that I could barely walk at times. I spent a lot of time stretching it out in bed last night and it is better today. Not 100% or 90% but 65%. I was upset after having two great days. On the up side, I'm not tired and sluggish. I'm getting there. 

Sewing

I finished the bag yesterday afternoon. I worked the lining so it fit nicely. 
I have to make her a couple of Bendy's to go with it but the fabric will have dogs on it rather than the garden theme. 

Knitting

None last night as we were out for dinner. 

Today

I was hoping to do more on the hedge but it is warm and muggy so it isn't happening. I'll do housework instead. Sewing this afternoon on doll's skirts. 
Until the next time....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment