Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Being Accountable

Yesterday was a warm one. The high in our area got to 30C and the wind was warm. The humidity was low. Overnight got to 14 C and it is cloudy this morning. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was a day out and about. We were on a mission. After doing a couple of things we needed to do we went looking for river rock and a brick edging. We found it locally. Now to measure up and buy it. Oh, and get the weeding done around the shed. 
We also got a quote on the materials for the front step. We are going to buy the materials and start on it. I'm sure there  will be some excitement while doing it. 

Sewing

I got into the sewing room to put a tassel on the bag. 
I like it but will do something like this. I found the idea on Dritz. I can do that easily as I have the D rings already. 
I can't find the fixing around here so will be ordering them online. More about that when I get my act together. 

Being Accountable

I am going to put items into the local fall fair and I need to get back to sewing. So far I have three ideas ready.

  1. Shopping Bag -- I'll put in the lady bug bag.
  2. Dressed Doll -- Edwardian Walking suit in green. I will need to look for a button for the hat. Or another dress I made that is Edwardian. 
  3. Small craft - Bendy bag and charging pocket. 
As soon as I finish the bag, I will be making a child's vest. I will have to find someone to give it to as they don't auction off items at the end of the fair. I was given the fabric for the dolls but it is too big a print for them. 

Knitting

I did nothing last night. I can't crochet black at night so will have to do it in an afternoon. One sole and then crochet them together and onto red. Once I'm using the red, I can crochet at night. 

Today

We are out for hair cuts and then to the fabric store to take pictures of fabric for daughter. I will buy a button or two and look for ideas for the fall fair. I'm really looking at fabric I will use in our house. I am hoping to sew this afternoon and get the bag finished. 
Until the next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment