Friday, August 16, 2019

A Triangle Pocket Bag - Work In Progress

We continue with our warm dry spell. The day temperatures have risen to 27C and the night temperatures are in the mid teens. Even the humidity has been low. As low as 28%. Low for being near the ocean (in my mind).

Lifestyle

We have been in and out a lot lately. Yesterday afternoon we headed out and the GPS took us the back way to the store we were going to. Saw quite a bit of country doing the back roads. 
The garden is producing well. The Spousal Unit picked beans yesterday; enough for us and the neighbors. Cucumbers are producing and tomatoes are starting to turn. Carrots are ready to pull and enjoy as are the beets. 

Health

I had a relatively pain free day yesterday. I am not sure if it is my thyroid has quit attacking my body or if it is due to limiting the foods I shouldn't be eating. Eggs, dairy, and nuts are eliminated. Nightshade vegetables are almost eliminated as is gluten. I tried a bit of onion yesterday and had an IBS attack. Back off it again. 

Sewing

I worked on the latest bag in the morning. I'm ready to attach the handles and make the closure loop. 
Though the piping gets lost in the pictures, it is easy to see in real life. 
I will have a piece of piping left when I'm done the bag and some fabric to make more. 
I did make a button for the bag and pinned it on. 
I am still deciding on the lining fabric. 

Knitting

I didn't do anything on the shoes. I had cat naps instead. Elliott snuggled up against me and we both dozed. 

Today

We are going to work on the flower bed around the shed, get a building permit for the front porch, and I will sew on the bag. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment