Saturday, August 03, 2019

Heat Warning Over With

Yesterday was another warm under with a high of 28C. At 7 p.m., the heat warning disappeared as the humidity had dropped to 33%. This morning it is a lovely 13C with a lower humidity. Today's high is to be 30C and I am assuming the humidity will be low. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday daughter-in-law and I did a run into the city. We got the things we needed and were home by 12:30. It was busy as it was payday and a long weekend. People were out early shopping so they could head out to the cabin or their camper. We lucked out everywhere and missed the long line ups. 
I was out in the garden last night enjoying the low humidity and lovely temperatures. One of our rose bushes has several blooms on it. 
The Early Girl tomato plants are huge. The box is 12" deep and The Spousal Unit is 5'9" tall. 
The garden is producing and we are happy. We even have Roma tomatoes. 

Health

I have tried some foods that are on the "no" list and I've had another good attack. I am back to eating bland today to let things heal. 

Sewing

No sewing yesterday. When I finished having lunch and putting groceries away, there wasn't enough time to get into sewing. 

Knitting

I did knit and got leg warmers for the doll done and sewn together. I'm  now on fingerless mitts with the first one 2/3rds knit. 

Today

This morning I need to do some housework and this afternoon I need to sew up the bag. Knitting this evening. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment