Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Almost Completed The Reading Pillow

Yesterday was cloudy and cool. The high got to 17C and the low this morning was 13C. There was suppose to be a storm hit us yesterday afternoon but we got a small rain shower during the night. But we are under a warning for a tropical depression below South Carolina. We wait and see if it moves east or hits us on the long weekend. 

Lifestyle

My pain was under control until mid afternoon when it flared up again. I put heat on it to no avail. It is better this morning but not gone. Might be from the weather we are experiencing as the air pressure is falling. 
While I was relatively pain free, I did some housework and got areas cleaned up. I am learning to take advantage of those times. 

Sewing

I worked on the pillow yesterday. It took a bit of a turn fabric wise. 
The bat print was removed and I used the fabric to make this piping.
There was enough fabric left over for the pocket lining which overlaps over for a faux piping. 
The pillow is pinned together to sew and once done I will take pictures of it and explain what I did to get the look I wanted. 
Next up will be a small machine embroidered item. I hope to look at the files today so I can start it before the end of the week. 

Knitting

I finished the doll's sweater and it is ready to block today. I need to buy buttons for it and once done, I will do a photo shoot of it. 
Next up is a messy bun hat. I have to check the yarn today so I can set it up tonight. 

Today

The goal is to finish the pillow and start setting up the machine embroidery item. I have the fabric and thread chosen. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment