Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A New Dress

Yesterday was a hot one. The temperature got to 33C and with the high humidity, it felt closer to 40C. The wind was hot. The low this morning was 18C and the temperature is rising for another warm day. We didn't have a thunderstorm yesterday so the question is - will we have one today?

Lifestyle

We headed out to do a few things yesterday and it was like being in a sauna. People were complaining about it and you could feel it zapping your energy. 
As the deck was wet yesterday, I didn't go out and deadhead the petunias. This morning I got 3 of the 6 tubs done. I will get caught up tomorrow as those 3 took 15-20 minutes to do. Missing a day makes it longer the next day. 

Sewing

I decided to sew a basic dress for the Gotz girls. 
I may take the eyelet off the bottom and narrow it up. I'm thinking on it. I could also fold it up and make a faux pleat but the eyelet is very stiff. My thinking hat is on. 

Knitting

I did another 11 rows last night on the sweater. I've now divided to knit the left back. I really like the pattern and would love to knit it again. 

Today

It is budget day. I'm moving everything to the basement and doing it down there. I won't leave until I get it done. If you don't hear from me it's because I'm still balancing the budget. 
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment