Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lady Bugs On A Bag

Yesterday was one of our warmer days with a high of 28-31C depending on which site I looked at. It clouded up in the evening and the temperature dropped to 18C only to rise to 21C this morning. Today is to be another warm one and then it cools off. 

Lifestyle

We headed out in good time to talk to a glass person about our china cabinet. It needs 4 panes of glass replaced. We then headed to get yarn and fabric. It was a morning out but not overly exciting. 
We got home at 11:30, had grandson for lunch, and then set about doing things in the afternoon. 

Health

I really changed up my eating yesterday. No dairy or sugar. Only 1 slice of bread (wheat/gluten). I felt much better and went almost 24 hours without an attack. Back at it again today. Lost 3 lbs also. 

Sewing

The trip to the fabric store was to buy fabric to go with the lady bug fabric I had in the stash. 
The lining will be a deep red. After laundering the fabric, I started to play. 
I then made piping out of one of the fat quarters. The handles got piping.
And the bag got piping. 
I have to say I had a lot of fun making the bag to this point. 
I also fixed the too small skirt for the Gotz dolls. I shortened the elastic from 10" to 9.25". Anna modeled it and stated she needs white capris and another top. 

Knitting

I wasn't happy with the color combination of the test pattern so I bought yarn for it. I took the skirt with me so I could get a good match. I'm doing white and lagoon (clear teal color). I'm ready to decrease for the crown and I love the color combination. 

Today

The Spousal Unit has to give blood for his 3 month check up. Then it's sewing time in the studio. 
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment