Friday, July 12, 2019

Bag #2 Started

After quite a few days of lovely weather, we are going to have a few days of showers. The sky is overcast this morning and it is 16C at 6 a.m. Warmer than the 8C yesterday morning. 

Lifestyle

Today is the last day of grandson's swim lessons. I will miss our morning trips to the pool as we talked about lots of things. 
Last night we went to watch him play soccer and he is doing well. He thinks, looks, and tries to get the ball where he thinks it should be. He plays his position well and we were proud of him. 
Our front yard flowers are blooming. There are only lilies and hosts in that bed. 
I need to weed that bed again. The pot by the front door has the geranium blooming. It has very dainty flowers on it. 
I did a plants that were mainly leaves this year but chose them for the color of their leaves (pink, lime green, burgundy) and their shape (looks like maple leaves). 

Sewing

I got started on the second bag and got the front done. I made piping on this one. 
I can now cut out the back and interface the pieces. After that it is sewing time. 
I had to stop and mail out the other bag and fabric to daughter. I gave her 5 meters of fabric for her shirt making business along with what she had me buy for her. 
This is one piece of what I sent her. It will make one gorgeous shirt for someone. 

Knitting

I got the second right sole crocheted yesterday and they look the same. Now it is time to do the left soles. 
I also finished a dress for a designer. It is very cute. 
I am thinking of going through the AG doll clothes and selling them. They are multiplying like crazy and I need to put them up for sale.

Today

I take grandson to swimming and then I will sew on the bag and do some pictures of outfits for sale. I need to think prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment