Friday, July 19, 2019

Lady Bug Bag

I didn't post until later this afternoon as I had to get into town this morning for several reasons. The main reason was to find buttons to cover. And I did. 
I chose these ones not only for their size but for their weight. All I can say is WOW! I covered one button with a lady bug and it is just too cute. 
The button went together well. I did run a gathering stitch around the edge so it would be smooth and I had to cover the button front and back with scrap fabric to press it shut with pliers. No damage was done. 
I finished the bag off and posted it onto Facebook. We will see if it sells or not. 
The Front
The Back
I rested after that and knit, which is going to be unknit after dinner. Row by row by row until I get to where I can fix a yarn carrying up issue. 
Until the next time...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment