Monday, July 29, 2019

Bag #4 Completed

This morning is 17C with little to no dew. We could have rain this afternoon. Yesterday was warm with a high of 29C and today is suppose to be about the same. Tomorrow is going to be warmer at 31C. 

Lifestyle

We had grandson yesterday afternoon. He read for an hour, played with his Switch for an hour and was outside chilling out with friends for almost 2 hours. 

Sewing

I finished bag #4 yesterday. I put the piping on the closure tab and from there it was straight sewing. 
I kind of like this one myself but I think it is sold. 
The horse fabric is fabulous and I have enough for a Bendy bag or a feature on another bag. 
And the button. I am so over the moon I thought about this for the button. 
The next two bags are in the designing stage. South western. Turquoise and a print. 

Knitting

I did some knitting yesterday as the humidity in the house was lower (the dehumidifier was off all day). It felt good to do some knitting. 

Today

I am going to do a bit of housework and clean up the sewing room. I'm planning to sew something for the dolls but I need to clear off the cutting table so I have room to work once again.
Until the next time............................

No comments:

Post a Comment