Wednesday, July 10, 2019

And It Sold

Yesterday was another sunny day with a high of 25C. This morning it is clear, sunny, and 13C. Though not hot like we lived in, we are certainly enjoying the summer weather we are getting.

Lifestyle

I enjoyed another session with grandson watching him swim lengths and do the activities required for the level he is in. 
The lawn people were here to put a light application of fertilizer on and to check for cinch bugs. We have a few so the Spousal Unit has to water to drive the larvae back down. Otherwise they mature and suck the life out of our grass. The company will be back to do the cinch bug spray. 
We watched Pool B's round 1 at the Calgary Stampede. Knew a few names but not as many as in Pool A. Still enjoying it though. 
And Elliott is 100% again and back on his regular schedule. 

Sewing

I made the lining for the bag and added a loop so the bag can be closed. I finished it off at 4:30 p.m.
The back is plain as it has the strap on the back for velcroed boots. 
I put it up for sale on Facebook and it sold in 3 hours. Now there are others who want them. Planning the next one today.

Knitting

I spent a good hour on the sole of the shoes I want to make. Got the first right one made and am pleased with the results.
I have one more right one and two lefts to go before I can start the uppers. 
I also have to get ready to knit another cute test pattern. I will have to see what I have for solid yarn. Know I have the white but need a solid color. 

Today

I take grandson to swimming, plan the next bag and maybe buy fabric for it, and do a bit of crocheting. Another busy day for me. 
Until the next time..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment