Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Out on July 1

Yesterday was a grey drizzle day with the end of the rain we've had. It is going to turn warm now which will be nice. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday's plan were put happily on hold. Daughter-in-law, grandson, and I went to Hantsport for the Canada Day parade. We wore hoodies and coats and covered our legs with blankets while watching the parade. Though the weather wasn't the nicest, we enjoyed the show. 
One of the entrants is a local business that was handing out its product. 
We can see their plant when going into the community. It is the old building in which gypsum was stored when being shipped out. 
After the parade, we wandered the grounds to see what was happening. We went past an old house and on the way back I decided to pop in for a look. Grandson joined me. Though not filled as a display home, but it has some furniture in it. It was the paintings on the top part of the walls and ceilings that I admired. Even the plaster circles around the ceiling light fixtures were painted to match the corners of the ceilings. The walls in the hall and up the stairs was interesting done in a coppery brown with parts of it raised. Almost like a tin ceiling effect. While upstairs, one lady gave us a 30 second peek at their Escape Room. I took no pictures as my phone was almost out of battery so I will have to go back and revisit it. 
Elliott had a bad day yesterday. He couldn't settle down at all and by bedtime he was one exhausted cat. 
Relaxed but not really sleeping soundly as he moved shortly after I took the picture. 
He moved from one place to another until bedtime. 

Sewing

I will get at it today. I would love to finish the linen bag. 

Knitting

I worked on the doll's dress and am ready to start the skirt. A really cute pattern. 

Today

I take grandson to swimming lessons this morning and hope to sew a bit this afternoon. 
Until the next time...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment