Wednesday, September 20, 2023

A Day Out

 Yesterday started out wet and foggy and ended up sunny. We had 3/4" fall. The high got to 23.1C (humidex 28C). This morning it is cloudy and 15C. We are to have mix of sun, clouds, and showers with a high of 18C.

Lifestyle

I was out the door in good time and as I took off, the check engine light came on. Again!! I was frustrated as this has been happening a lot this year. I went through things and all I could think of was the engine oil was low. 

I went to my appointment and got my new CPap machine. It is really "modern" compared to my old one. No data card needed, smaller in size, and gives you all the info on a screen. I used it last night and it works like my old one. Last night's data will be sent to the therapist today via the cellular tower. 

After my appointment, I went to the Kia dealer. They were just as frustrated as me about the check engine light. The car went into the shop to check the oil level (okay) and do put it on the computer. It says emission issues once again. If the light comes on again, they will do the last spot. They have to take out the back seat and ?? to check it. They torqued the tire for me and I was on my way. 

I got my shopping done and got some lunch. I was getting tired as I had walked quickly and with a proper stride. It was good to be able to do that but I still have a ways to go. I am hoping that I am making progress. 

I had a short nap/rest on the couch in the afternoon. I also put a lot of heat on my sore spots. I did putter around cleaning up the kitchen and was outside to get the flyers. 

I tried on my jeans and they are on the large size. Not falling down big but baggy. I will need to get new jeans as these sometime later this fall. 

Sewing

I didn't sew yesterday. I am ready to do some today. 

I am watching a Craftsy video on making a bodice block. I am going to continue watching it and try to make one using her measurements. I will also try using another set of instructions. Then I will have to measure myself and try to make a block for me. 

Knitting

None done last night. Elliott was cuddly. 

Today

I am going to clean the living room (or get a good start on it) and do a load of laundry. I would like to sew this afternoon and knit tonight. I don't think I have to go anywhere today. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment