Thursday, September 28, 2023

Pet Stocking Completed

 Though yesterday was suppose to be sunny, it was cloudy. The high got to 15.6C. This morning it is 6C. Today is suppose to be a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 22C.

Lifestyle

I had my osteopathy session yesterday. What was to be a 45 minute session was 60 minutes. The therapist did a lot of deep work on my back and right side. I was sore and tired when done but I felt better. I put heat on as she said and slept well last night. I do feel better this morning. 

After the session, daughter-in-law and I headed into Sackville where we got a few items we needed. After a quick lunch we came home. I did walk slowly and with a better gait while shopping. 

Sewing

I did spend time in the sewing room in the morning. I finished the first of the 3 stockings. 

A few issues with the pattern include the colour of the font being in grey and hard to see on the screen. I think the top part of the paw looks small but then animal legs are small. You can't put a huge present in these stockings. Overall, I do like the pattern and will be proceeding with the next two. 

Daughter-in-law and I talked about our cats and I am going to make them each a small bag for their gifts. We can keep them to put out each year. 

My neighbour called and asked if she could use the family room floor to lay out and baste her quilt. She arrived and was having problems getting the quilt to lay straight. It took her about 20 minutes to get the job done on the floor vs the hour or two she spent trying to do it on her table. 

I am sure it is about half quilted by this morning. 

Knitting

I got 16 more rows knit on the vest front. Eight more rows and I cast off for the under arms. 

Today

I am going to cut out the two paw stockings for the dogs this morning. I am out to physiotherapy after lunch and I will see what I will be doing when I get home. I need to push myself to do something. I find that I am tired from all the pain I have been having and want to just sit and do nothing after I have been out. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment