Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Doll Pajamas Completed

 Yesterday was windy and wet. The high got to 10.9C and we had about 1/2" of rain. Today it is windy and we could have showers or snow. We are not complaining as the west coast is having their weather issues that are worse than ours. 

Lifestyle

With the weather a disaster in BC, roads have been washed out or covered with debris from slides. One community has been evacuated and many others are partly evacuated. I have seen messages from all but two people we know and hope to see messages from them soon. Our daughter is safe but worried about groceries getting into the interior.

I was busy yesterday morning with housework and laundry. It was good to be back at it again. I also did an hour on the puzzle and have more of the border done. What a big job for a 550 piece puzzle. 

Elliott is back to normal and has been enjoying us spoiling him. He is a bit of a princess right now. 

He slept for an hour under the towel.

There were 99 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths over the weekend (3 days). It is scary how quickly the virus can spread when restrictions are not followed. 

Sewing

I got to sew yesterday and finished up the doll's pajamas. 

They are quite cute though the top is a bit hard to get on the doll. I will be making them again in another piece of flannel once I get two other items sewn. I also have to sew a button on grandson's blazer. 

Knitting

I finished the first heel flap and am ready to start the 2nd one. 


I had issues remembering to count the rows and ended up putting in markers every 10th row. I even struggled with that at times. What kept me on track is odd rows were knit. 

My issue was reading the news and not paying attention to what I was doing. 

Today

I have a lot of laundry to fold and put away, floors to vaccum and wash (only doing 2 today), mail to go, and whatever else that pops up. I may get to sew but I will knit tonight. 

Until the next time..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment