Thursday, November 04, 2021

Electronics Bag Completed

 Yesterday was cloudy and damp. We had several showers during the day. The high got to about 9C (no data available for 2 days now). The temperature this morning is 0C and we are to have a clear and sunny day with a high of 8C.

Lifestyle

I was a bit tired yesterday so I puttered around in the morning. I made a stew for dinner and it cooked all day in the crock pot. A load of laundry and a bit of cleaning up was done. 

There were 38 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. With such an increase of numbers, it is under investigation to figure out why. 

Sewing

I spent the afternoon working on the electronics bag and got it finished. 

I wish I had more of the green fabric. Using up what you have
had its drawbacks. But overall, it looks good and daughter really liked it. 

I have nothing to sew at the moment so am going to launder some flannel and make pajamas for the dolls. I have a cute pattern I can use from when I made a pair of pajamas for the dolls when living in Kamloops. This will get me ready to sew grandson's pajama bottoms later this month. 

Knitting

The body of the sweater is done, the shoulder seams sewn and the neck ribbing finished. I just have the sleeves left to sew and put in. 

Next up - socks. 

Today

More housework, laundry, sewing and knitting. We may take back items to our son's place and take a short drive. 

Until the next time...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment