Monday, November 22, 2021

I'm Thinking

 Yesterday was another nice day in which we saw the temperature rise from -4C in the morning to 10C this morning. The day's high was 9C just before midnight. This morning we have had rain and are expecting lots more during the day. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was a day off doing things in the house. I actually spent the morning planning a quilt. The afternoon was spent helping grandson with his science fair write up. We took him home and had a lovely supper with the family. 

Sewing

Yesterday morning was spent planning a quilt for daughter. I have done a lot of writing and will do tutorials on the steps I've done. Right now, it is in the planning stages.

I spent some time looking at how others have written about their experiences making a quilt as a beginner. How I plan for a quilt is somewhat different as I've taken what I've learned from a lot of sites, tried ideas, kept some and tossed others to get what I want. From the quilt that grew from a puppy size to a large lap quilt, I have ideas I wish to share with others. 

Knitting

 I worked on the socks last night and got 8 rows done on the foot of the first sock. It is easy knitting now as I don't have to worry about the padded part or decreasing for the gusset. Knit 36 stitches and rib 36 stitches. 

Today

I need to work on the budget this morning and sew on the doll's dress this afternoon. Knitting tonight. With the rain storm, it is a stay at home day.

Until the next time...........................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment