Saturday, November 06, 2021

A Day Of Resting

 Yesterday was a cool day with a high of 7.4C. The sun did shine and there was a bit of wind. This morning it was -2C with a south wind giving a wind chill of -4C. We are to see sunshine and a high of 9C today. 

Lifestyle

I headed out after breakfast and did our grocery shopping locally. I was tired and didn't feel like going into the city. Once home, I had no energy to do anything. I rested all day as I was fighting something- probably a cold. I even napped in the afternoon. 

I hate not feeling well but I'm sure it is from the reaction I had from the flu shot. We are being so careful that I am sure we will have a cold this winter. 

I fiddled around with the blog settings and have the comment section back up. As before, I will be moderating comments before they are published. 

There were 40 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. The cases are in two faith based communities who had a one day gathering. They are following health orders and there seems to be no spread outside of their groups. 

Sewing

I dreamed, I thought, and I did nothing in the sewing room yesterday. I did get the free pattern from Pixie Faire's Free Friday as it is a cute pattern. 

Knitting

I got one sleeve sewn up and into the sweater. At that point the lighting in the room was bad and I wasn't going to try and do the 2nd sleeve. I did cast on the stitches for the hat and got 10 rows knit on it. Progress is being made. 

Today

I hope to do more today than yesterday. Housework, laundry, sewing, and knitting are on the agenda. Hopefully all be be good and I get more done today than yesterday.

Until the next time.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment