Monday, November 01, 2021

Another Safe Halloween Done

 Yesterday was one wet and windy day. It poured rain and the wind blew in from the south. By late afternoon it was beautiful - the rain and wind both stopped. The high got to 16C and remained there even when it rained in the evening. This morning it was 12C and the sun is shining. We should see 16C again today.

Lifestyle

We got the rest of the decorating done and spent more time fixing the outside decorations due to the wind and rain. We did get things under control when the weather improved. 

We had over 250 trick or treaters and feel we provided a safe environment for them. All went well and we closed down at 7:30 p.m. as did many other people. Luckily we did as we had a very heavy shower come through shortly afterwards. 

I have been sleeping poorly as injection site for the flu shot has been quite sore. I usually have this for several days so am use to it. I will be happy when the soreness is gone. In the mean time, I cope.

Sewing

Nothing done. 

Knitting

I worked on the test pattern and am ready to start the front of the sweater. 

Today

We are putting away all the Halloween decorations this morning. If I am not too tired, I will sew but it may be a nap. I hope to knit tonight. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment