Monday, November 15, 2021

We Are All Feeling More Rested

 Though there has been sunshine and wind, we have had a couple of days of sunshine. Both days had a high of 10C. Today we are to have rain and 9C. 

Lifestyle

I have been exhausted. With Elliott now feeling almost back to normal, I have gotten 2 good nights of sleep. I am feeling rested. The Spousal Unit was also exhausted and is starting to feel better. 

Elliott has spent his days recovering also. He has gotten better at not pacing the house and is sleeping longer. He does have us laugh especially the night he laid on a tea towel for a nap. He barely fits it but he loves it.

I did head to Dartmouth with daughter-in-law to get meat yesterday and had a rest in the early afternoon. After that I worked on the puzzle with the Spousal Unit. I'm trying to get the outline done for him. It is harder than you think. 

I've been trying to get a menu plan done for us but with Elliott being ill, that went out the window. I will have to start work on that again. I am wanting to make soups and meals like we use to have growing up. 

The housework has stopped and I hope to get back at it. The plan I have is working for me and I need to continue on. The goal is to be able to clean up the house in the mornings with a quick tidy up after dinner.

Sewing

Yesterday was day 7 with no sewing. I am going to sew today. Even if it is just for an hour. I want to finish up the doll's pajamas. 

Grandson has asked for pockets in his pajama pants so I will be adding them to his pants. The goal is to start them next week. 

I still have to sew Beth's dress this month and I do hope to get it done. Maybe this week if all goes well. 

Knitting

I have the 2nd sock leg knit and I've started on the heel flap. I got 4 rows done before I quit for the night. It is nice to start the heel flap on socks and I don't know why I enjoy getting to that stage. 

Today

I have to get meat divided up and put away, laundry done, a bit of housework, sew and knit. I may even work on the puzzle for an hour. We aren't going anywhere as it is going to be a wet day. 

Until the next time.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment