Monday, November 16, 2020

A Post But No Pictures (Now Has Pictures)

 We are having a rain storm today. The temperature rose to 8C overnight (from 2C) and the rain is coming down heavy and the wind is blowing it everywhere. It is dark outside and we are going to be inside all day. 

Lifestyle

I have been working on cleaning the upstairs and just have the living room and entry way to do. It is coming along and will get done. 

I folded the laundry yesterday morning and now need to check what I've bought as Christmas presents. I want to finish up that this coming week. I'm nearly done which is nice. 

Blogger is not allowing me to add pictures to my posts. I'm not sure what is wrong but I'm going to try on another computer this morning. What a pain. This is not the first time this has happened to me. Update -- It worked using Firefox brower.

The cases of the virus have been rising. There were 6 new cases on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Most are related to other cases which means people are not following the rules set by the government and health authorities. There were 21 active cases on Sunday with one good note -- no cases were in long term care homes and no one is in the hospital with it. 

Sewing

I've sewn 6 masks since Thursday. I have a couple more to make and I'm done. I kind of got carried away making them. 

Next up is to put away the fabric from masks and start on a dress for the dolls. Fabric has been chosen and I need to do the embroidery on the skirt. 

I was looking at a doll for sale in Halifax and after 22 hours of waiting, I got a response. It had sold. Didn't surprise me as it was a great price and in mint condition. I am getting ready to order Addy so she will be here for 2021's sewing. 

Knitting

I finished the dress and did a photo shoot. The dress is really cute and fits the dolls well. 




I am working like crazy on messy bun hats again. I have to knit 3 and a person will chose 2. The third one will sell fast through my daughter. 

There is another test pattern to knit but I'm not sure I will do it due to hat knitting. But, I have the pattern downloaded to knit a bit later on. I like it because it has 2 variations of a coat and a headband. 

Today

As it is raining, we will be staying home. I want to do more laundry, get the Christmas shopping list done, sew, and knit. 

Until the next time..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment