Friday, November 06, 2020

Projects Completed And Nearly Completed

 Yesterday was a warm day with the temperature reaching a high of 14C (during the night). The wind that came up in the afternoon was cold. This morning, it was 14C when we got up. It is suppose to get to 15C and we could have some shower activity during the day. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday was spent doing a few things inside and outside the house. We are trying to be prepared for winter even if the temperatures are in the double digit numbers. 

We went to watch grandson play soccer yesterday afternoon. The team is starting to work together and they had some great moves. Though it was cold, it was fun to watch them. I keep track of the players by the color of their shoes. LOL

There was one more case of the virus reported yesterday. There are 18 active cases with three under investigation. 

Sewing

I worked on the test pattern yesterday and got it ready to finish the details including the grommets. 


My room is a mess so I am going to clean it when this outfit is done and before I start masks. I need to clean it up as I'm swimming in the mess. 

Knitting

I spent some time in the morning finishing the sweater. I'm happy it is done. 


I am thinking of adding a 2nd button to the front and trying it on the Gotz dolls. Peggy is my thinnest AG doll so it may be a good fit on the Gotz. 


I started on the next test pattern and got 10 rows knit. The page I am on is all print so I am going to print it off and follow it as I knit. I find following a page of all print distracting and I loose my place easily. 


Today

I am going to do a bit of housework and then try to get the test pattern completed. I will knit tonight. We are staying home today. 

Until the next time.............................................


No comments:

Post a Comment