Saturday, November 21, 2020

More Knitting

 Yesterday was warm but very grey. We did not see one ray of sunshine. The high got to 12C. This morning it was 7C when I got up and we are to have lots of sunshine and a high of 13C. Lovely fall weather. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning we were out to pay bills and then came home a slumped into our chairs. They dull weather sapped our energy. 

In the afternoon, I watched the update by the premier and chief medical officer. With the number of cases rising, them saying they will shut down the province and another case in one of the schools, I wondered what was coming down the tube. They have put restrictions on in the city and one county. We do not live in the area but have to follow the restrictions if/when we go into them. The two schools have been closed for 2 weeks for deep cleaning and to calm students, families, and staff in the province. A good call on the province's part. 

There were 5 new cases reported yesterday. There are no people in the hospital now which is great. 

Knitting

I knit on the hat and am half done. The variegated yarn is looking lovely but the yarn splits easily. It is not twisted. I just have to watch that I pick up each stitch without splitting it. 


Today

I have some housework to do and I would love to finish the doll's dress. I will also knit tonight. 

Until the next time....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment