Saturday, June 01, 2019

The Start of Another Dress

Yesterday was cool and cloudy. The high was 12C and there was a risk of frost in the forecast. It didn't happen but we did have fog this morning. We are hoping for a lovely sunny day. We certainly need it. 

Lifestyle

I started the day out strong. The goal was to clean the dining room table and get the budget for April done. The dining room table is a dumping ground and it took a bit of work to clear off all the recyclables that were on it. It got a good scrubbing before I could start the budget. I had to sort the receipts for the two months, print off the bank statement, and start. I got it done after lunch. I cheated and had a couple of breaks helping with the flower planting in the garage. Though no where done, I find that I'm not feeling as stressed doing my work in this area. 

Health

I ate properly again yesterday but it wasn't hard. I had a touch of something that started on Wednesday. I ate so I wouldn't feel woozy from low blood sugars. I did rest for an hour in the afternoon and went to bed in good time. 

Sewing

I did make it down to the sewing room for just over an hour. I cut out the next dress using the same pattern as before. The bodice is cut on the bias this time. 
It is being lined with white broadcloth cut on the straight grain. The skirt is cut on the straight grain. 

Knitting

There was not knitting done today. I didn't have the energy to knit.  I read instead. 

Today

Day 2 of doing the budget and then I can start cleaning. I need to have the paper mess put away before I can even think of cleaning up anything else. Hopefully I can do the cleaning on Sunday.
I am hoping to sew on the doll's dress today and do a bit of knitting tonight. 
Until the next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment